This 1-hour workout will produce movement.
It's not meant to be easy, it's meant to matter. So bring your A-game and ask the tough questions about ministry and leadership.
I've helped literally hundreds of leaders worldwide. Here's just a small sample of some of the things we can build better together.
- Team role descriptions and evaluations.
- Multisite framework.
- Relaunch philosophy and storyboarding.
- Momentum mapping (you don't create mo as much as steward it). I've taught this from Taiwan to Italy and it's changed the game for thousands.
- Personal financial coaching.
- Personal investing strategy and long range planning.
- Personal Life Plan.
By the way, ASK ME how you can turn one hour into a longer multi-month term with me on your team! That’s more effective and produces more efficient movement.
I serve clients as a long-term coach and even a remote staff member. I don't take on too many clients so I can serve them better. But this long-term option really moves the needle instead of just upsetting the paradigm. :)
Imagine having a 20-year veteran executive leader on your staff for 1/4th the cost of full time staff member. Not all "staff" need to be in your building. Many times you need insights and wisdom more than lunch dates and sounding boards on your org chart. Ask me about this.